After enabling the Zoom integration, group organisers can connect their zoom account to social groups and start scheduling meetings.
- As a group organiser, go to a group’s page and then click the Manage > Zoom tab.
- In the Group Zoom Settings, mark the checkbox to connect a Zoom account to this social group.
- In the Group Permissions, select the members who are allowed to create, edit and delete Zoom meetings.
You can allow all members OR organizers and moderators only OR organizers only to create, edit and delete Zoom meetings within that group.
- In the Zoom API Credentials settings, enter the Zoom API Key, Zoom API Secret, Zoom Account Email, and Security token for the JWT app you created from your Zoom Account page.
You can click the Setup Wizard button for step by step instruction for creating the JWT app from your Zoom account.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Each group organizer can connect their own Zoom account to a social group to avoid meeting conflicts since one Zoom account cannot have multiple meetings running at the same time.
NOTE: For Social Groups, the Zoom tab respects the privacy settings of the group.
Upon successful configuration, a Zoom tab is added to the group. You can create new Zoom meetings, view upcoming meetings and also view past meetings within the Zoom tab.
Note: To create a recurring Zoom Meeting, mark the Recurring meeting checkbox and set the recurrence preferences. Recurring meetings are represented by a yellow dot () next to them.