Memberium is a premium membership plugin that connects your WordPress site to Keap and ActiveCampaign. Memberium lets you create a membership site with protected, members-only content, fully integrated with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) or ActiveCampaign, that can be used to sell online courses, membership sites, digital products, and much more.
Memberium’s features include:
- Easy to use Installation Wizard for installing the plugin
- Membership Site Builder Templates – Prebuilt full-site templates that can be imported with just a couple of clicks. Edit with Elementor.
- Unlimited members and membership levels
- Integrations with Elementor, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, and Divi for simple site editing. You can protect content in each page builder using simple toggle switches.
- Unlimited number of courses or protected content
- Ability to upsell members to a higher membership or product.
- Integrated with Keap’s eCommerce system. Members can view invoices, add new credit cards, view and cancel subscriptions – all without contacting you.
- Direct WooCommerce integration to apply CRM tags upon purchase and unlock access to content.
- Built-in integrations with top LMS plugins such as LearnDash, LifterLMS, Sensei, eLearnCommerce, WP Courseware and others.
- Integrated with BuddyBoss. Protect forums with membership levels, automatically add certain members to BuddyBoss groups, and automatic syncing of profile fields back to your CRM.
Installing the Plugin
To install the plugin:
- Buy and download Memberium from their pricing page:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the file you just downloaded & install the plugin.
- Follow the installation wizard steps which will connect your site to Keap or ActiveCampaign, create your first membership levels, and give you the option to import page templates.
- By default Memberium’s built-in BuddyBoss integration is already activated. No separate plugins or add-ons are needed to be installed.
Here’s an overview of how Memberium’s built-in integration for BuddyBoss works. There are three main features it comes with…
- You can sync BuddyBoss fields to custom fields in your CRM.
- Automatically add members to BuddyBoss groups based on Keap or ActiveCampaign tags
- You can create private BuddyBoss forums protected by membership levels or tags
Here’s how to set up each of these…
Sync BuddyBoss Fields to Custom Fields in Your CRM
Memberium has the ability to sync the default and any custom BuddyBoss / BuddyPress fields back to your CRM.
First, enable Sync Meta Updates in Memberium > Settings > Performance
With that set to YES, we can now set up the sync by going to Memberium > Sync Options > BuddyPress Fields
All of your Infusionsoft fields are listed on the left with a dropdown of your BuddyBoss / BuddyPress fields listed on the right.
Your CRMs custom fields are listed at the bottom. Here’s an example of me syncing a custom field with the field we just created above…
Now the field in BuddyBoss / BuddyPress will sync to the selected CRM field. This is a two-way sync.
Automatically Add Members to BuddyBoss Groups Based on Keap or ActiveCampaign Tags
Memberium can automate the entire process of joining and removing group access. This is done by automatically adding or removing a member from a group based on the tags they have in your CRM.
When a new member joins your site, you can give them a tag “Gold Membership” which will automatically add them to a corresponding BuddyBoss group.
At the bottom of the group page, you’ll see the Memberium integration options…
With the settings above, when anyone has the “Gold Membership” tag applied through your CRM, they’ll automatically be added as a member to this BuddyBoss group.
Create Private BuddyBoss Forums Protected By Membership Level
Memberium’s integration with BuddyBoss allows you to protect your forums using our content protection metabox, so you can protect a forum with memberships, tags, and more.
The above forum is protected with the “Gold” membership. Anyone without that membership will be redirected to your members only excerpt, a login page or registration page.
For further setup and usage tutorials, you can refer to Memberium’s official documentation.