The integration works with the BuddyBoss Theme and blends any contact form added to a post or page seamlessly.
To integrate the plugin:
- Buy and download the Gravity Forms plugin from the link below https://www.gravityforms.com/pricing/
- Extract the downloaded gravityforms-master.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins
Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the gravityforms-master.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Gravity Forms plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and then click the Activate button for Gravity Forms.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Forms and click New Form to open the Create a New Form pop-up.
- Enter a title and description for the form.
- Click the Create Form button to create the form and redirect to the form builder dashboard.
- Drag-and-drop the preferred fields in the form builder and then click the Update button to save the changes to the form.
- Create a new page ‘Gravity Forms’, add optional text on it and click the Add Form () button.
- Select the newly created form from the drop-down list.
- Click the Publish button.
- You can create multiple contact forms for Course Requests, Course Feedback if you are running a website for courses using the LearnDash plugin. Simply create a new form through Gravity Forms and add it to a page on your website.