The BuddyPress Analytics plugin lets you track users’ visits across your BuddyPress community website.
Site administrators can see the list of users with empty profiles, which users are most active in the community along with the Search Analytics and Time Spent results for each user.
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Buy and download the BuddyPress Analytics plugin from the link below
OR get the FREE BuddyPress Analytics Lite version, download from the link – https://dessky.com/download/buddypress-analytics-lite-dessky/
- Extract the downloaded buddypress-analytics-lite-by-desky.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the buddypress-analytics-lite-by-desky.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BuddyPress Analytics Lite plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyPress Analytics Lite.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BuddyPress Analytics plugin to work.
Checking the BuddyPress Analytics
To view the analytics:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > BuddyPress Analytics.
The full version includes:
- All Functionalities from a Lite version
- Search Analytics that is showing which keywords are most used in a search by users
- Users Visits – display the number of unique visits for each user
- Pages Analytics – visit for each individual page
- Groups visits – number of visits for each group
- Time spent – time that user spent on a website