The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit plugin adds 14 modules including a login form, login redirect, resume capabilities and more to your LearnDash courses site i. The plugin is translation ready and multisite compatible.
The FREE version features include:
- Front End Login
- Hide Admin Bar
- LearnDash Resume Button
- Login/Logout Redirects
- Menu Item Visibility
- Show or Hide Content
- Log In/Log Out Links
- Topics Autocomplete Lessons
- User Switching
- LearnDash Breadcrumbs
- Supports WooCommerce, custom post types and more.
- LearnDash Certificate Widget
- Not Enrolled Redirect
- Show LearnDash Certificates
- LearnDash Groups in User Profiles
- Disable Emails
The Pro add-on for the Toolkit adds 25 new and powerful modules to your LearnDash sites. The features of the Pro version include:
- Autocomplete lessons and topics (no more “Mark Complete” buttons!)
- Track the time users spend completing courses
- Replace boring LearnDash tables with highly flexible grids of courses, lessons and topics (including featured images!)
- Import users directly into LearnDash courses and groups
- Send certificates by email and much more
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the FREE Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit plugin from the link below
Buy and download Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded uncanny-toolkit-pro.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the uncanny-toolkit-pro.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro.
You must have the FREE plugin installed and activated before using the Pro version of Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit.
To enable and use the modules:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Uncanny Toolkit > Modules.
- Click the toggle bar to enable or disable the preferred module for your LearnDash site.
Each module has settings that you can configure.