Setting up the plugin
- Buy and download the MemberPress plugin from the link below https://memberpress.com/plans/pricing/
- Extract the downloaded memberpress-pro-version.zip (or memberpress-plus-version.zip) file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the memberpress-pro-version.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the MemberPress plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for MemberPress Pro.
- You must enter your license key via WordPress Dashboard > MemberPress > Activate > License to successfully activate and use MemberPress on your website.
- To automatically create the Thank You, Account, and Login pages for MemberPress; go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > MemberPress > Options > Pages.
a. In the MemberPress Thank You Page drop-down, select the – Auto Create New Page – option.
b. In the MemberPress Account Page drop-down, select the – Auto Create New Page – option.
c. In the MemberPress Login Page drop-down, select the – Auto Create New Page – option.
d. Click the Update Options button.
For setting up Payments and other options in MemberPress, refer to the official documentation.