The WordPress Social Login, Social Sharing plugin lets your visitors choose from their favorite social login apps to login, comment, share and optionally auto-register with your website or blog.
Social Sharing applications include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, Vkontakte, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pocket, Digg, Email, Print, WhatsApp, and much more. All the social icon buttons are customizable.
The BuddyBoss Theme blends any social media icon, widget seamlessly to blend in with the look-and-feel of your website.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the WordPress Social Login plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded miniorange-login-openid.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the miniorange-login-openid.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the social sharing apps and icons:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > miniOrange Social Login, Sharing > Social Sharing.
- In the Select Social Apps tab, mark the checkboxes for the social media platforms you want to enable and display the icons.
- In the Display Option tab, mark the options where you want to display the social sharing buttons on your website and then select the location for the placement of the buttons.
- Click the Save button.
For further setup and usage tutorials, refer to the official documentation of WordPress Social Login, Social Sharing plugin.