The WP Project Manager – BuddyPress Integration feature is available in the Pro version of WP Project Manager. The feature lets you:
- Create different tasks for different teams
- Set administrative staffs with access over all departments
- Set different permissions for different employee roles.
- Manage everything from the front end of your site
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
BuddyBoss Platform is a fork and forge of the BuddyPress plugin and bbPress plugin. Any plugin developed for the BuddyPress and bbPress plugin is supported by the BuddyBoss Platform.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Activating the integration
To activate the integration:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Project Manager > Modules.
- Click the toggle bar for BuddyPress Integration to enable it on your website..
After successful activation, the Projects tab is added to all your BuddyPress groups’ pages. Only users with a project assigned to them will see their projects in the Projects tab.
For further settings and usage tutorials, refer to the official documentation of WP Project Manager.