The Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress plugin lets your BuddyPress users post photos, videos, and links from the BuddyPress activity posting screen.
The plugin allows:
- uploading and posting photos from BuddyPress activity
- sharing videos from YouTube/Vimeo etc in the activity
- sharing links with preview (like Facebook) in the BuddyPress Activity
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress plugin from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded bp-activity-plus-reloaded.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the bp-activity-plus-reloaded.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress plugin to work.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Activity Plus.
- Choose a theme for the button on the Activity page.
- Make the other preferred changes to the settings.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.