The BP Bulk Delete plugin allows site administrators to bulk delete BuddyPress Activity, Message, and Notification based on an ‘older than’ date.
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
BuddyBoss Platform is a fork and forge of the BuddyPress plugin and bbPress plugin. Any plugin developed for the BuddyPress and bbPress plugin is supported by the BuddyBoss Platform.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the BP Bulk Delete plugin from your PhiloPress Account page:
- Extract the downloaded bp-bulk-delete.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the bp-bulk-delete.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BP Bulk Delete plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BP Bulk Delete.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BP Bulk Delete plugin to work.
Managing the Activities, Messages, and Notifications
As a site administrator, you can bulk delete BuddyPress Activity feeds, Messages, and Notifications:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Tools > BP Bulk Delete.
- Select the date and click the DELETE button for bulk deleting activities/notifications/messages as preferred.
Note: For Messages and Notifications, the plugin deletes both read and unread entries.