ProPanel is a reporting upgrade included in both the Plus and Pro versions of LearnDash LMS. It gives you the ability to send course specific communications, show real-time activity of courses by consolidating reporting and assignment management; thus enhancing your LearnDash admin experience.
ProPanel contains four reporting widgets located on the WordPress backend dashboard – Overview Widget, Activity Widget, Reporting Widget, and Chart Widget. The integration works with the BuddyBoss Theme and styles all the widgets to blend in beautifully with the theme.
Installing the plugin
To install and activate the plugin:
- Download the LearnDash ProPanel plugin from your LearnDash account page.
- Extract the downloaded learndash-propanel.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the learndash-propanel.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the LearnDash ProPanel plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for LearnDash ProPanel.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > LearnDash LMS > Settings > ProPanel License, enter your email and ProPanel license key and click the Update License button.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard to see the LearnDash ProPanel widgets.
By default, ProPanel will only be visible to Admins and Group Leaders.