With the BuddyBoss Wall plugin, you can turn your BuddyPress activity stream into a two-way interactive Facebook-style “Wall”. A member can post an update, control the privacy of the update, and other users can interact and like each other’s posts.
The BuddyBoss Wall plugin is an add-on for BuddyPress and it is an in-built component in the BuddyBoss Platform. The BuddyBoss Wall plugin and requires BuddyPress installed and activated on your website.
You do not need to install this plugin if you are running the BuddyBoss Platform on your website.
Installing the plugin
- Buy and download the BuddyBoss Wall plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded buddyboss-wall.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the buddyboss-wall.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BuddyBoss Wall plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyBoss Wall.
Setting up the plugin
To configure the BuddyBoss Wall plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > BuddyBoss > Wall.
- In the General tab, mark the Enable Wall Component to turn the activity stream into a two-way interactive wall.
- Make the other changes to the settings as preferred and then click the Save Changes button.