The BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro plugin allows you to create and manage unlimited BuddyPress Group tabs and subtabs.
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro plugin from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded buddypress-group-tabs-creator-pro.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the buddypress-group-tabs-creator-pro.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro plugin to work.
Creating a new tab for a group
To create a new tab for a group:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Group Tabs and then click the Add New button.
- Add a title for the tab, select the group to assign the tab.
- Mark the checkbox for Is enabled? to display the tab and add the position f the tab on the group’s page in the Position textbox.
- Add content to the sub-navigation page and then click the Publish button.
For further setup options, refer to the official documentation of BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro.