The MediaPress Media Moderator plugin is a complete content moderation solution for user-uploaded media (photos, videos, audios, documents, etc.) on your WordPress site.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the MediaPress Media Moderator add-on for MediaPress from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded media-moderator-for-mediapress.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the media-moderator-for-mediapress.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the MediaPress Media Moderator plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for MediaPress Media Moderator.
The MediaPress Media Moderator works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform and MediaPress plugin installed and activated on your website.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > MediaPress > Settings > Moderation.
- Make the modifications to the other settings as required and then click the Save Changes button.
For further setup options and usage, refer to the official documentation of MediaPress Media Moderator.