The Tutor LMS plugin is a lightweight, robust WordPress LMS plugin to create & sell courses online easily. The plugin lets you add unlimited business listings on your website based on a single location. You can create a full-fledged business listing website with this plugin.
The plugin features include:
- Intuitive course builder
- Unlimited courses and lessons
- Frontend student dashboard
- Video lessons
- Multiple video sources (self-hosted, YouTube, Vimeo, Embedded Video)
- Teacher profiles and panels
- Lesson management
- Course requirement & instruction
- Earning & Commission Allocation
- Withdrawal Options
- Purchase History
- Styling Options
- Course Widget
- Teacher registration form
- Course review and rating system
- Q&A for students with course teacher
- Video Poster (trailer/teaser)
- Tracking course progress
- Course Difficulty Level
- Define Course Duration
- Course Marketplace
- Add course requirement and instruction
- Quiz Timer
- Quiz Attempts
- Centralized Monetization Settings
- Spotlight Mode
- RTL Ready
- Page Builder Support
- Gutenberg compatible
- Content Security
The PRO version features include:
- Tutor Report
- Tutor Email
- Tutor Certificates
- Tutor Course Preview
- Tutor Course Attachment
- Tutor Multi Instructors
- Tutor Prerequisites
- Tutor Assignments
- Tutor Paid Memberships Pro
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Frontend Course Builder
- 5 Pro Question Patterns:
- Short Answer
- Image Matching
- Image Answering
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the Tutor LMS plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded tutor.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the tutor.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Tutor LMS plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for Tutor LMS.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin, click the Let’s Start button, choose category of your LMS platform (Individual OR Marketplace) and follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard:
For further setup, go to WordPress Dashboard > Tutor LMS > Settings.
Creating a new course
To create a new Tutor LMS course:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Tutor LMS > Courses, and then click the Add New button.
- Add a title for the course, description, featured image, into video, and other details.
- Use the Course Builder to add lessons and topics.
- Click the Publish button after making all the changes.
For further setup and usage tutorials, refer to the official documentation of Tutor LMS.