The WP ULike plugin allows your visitors to like and unlike pages, posts, comments, and bbPress & BuddyPress activities.
The Pro version includes the following features:
- Like/Dislike/Total Support
- Schema Markup Generator
- +20 Creative Templates
- +7 Elementor widgets
- Elementor Custom CSS
- Flexible Metabox Options
- Professional Stats Panel
- Progressive Log Manager and much more
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the WP ULike plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded wp-ulike.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the wp-ulike.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the WP ULike plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for WP ULike.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the WP ULike plugin to work.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > WP ULike > Settings.
- In the Configuration > Content Types tab, select the template for the Like button and the counter for the different types of content (comments, posts, bbPress, and BuddyPress activities)
- Make the other preferred changes to the settings.
- Click the Save button.