The WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration is a practical, easy-to-use plugin that fully integrates all WooCommerce shop data into the BuddyPress member profiles. As a result, this leads to better user experience and more engagement on your site.
The integration works and requires WooCommerce and the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded wc4bp.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the wc4bp.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the WC4BP – WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for WC4BP – WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration.
You must have the WooCommerce and BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration plugin to work.
Setting up the plugin
You can show product downloads, purchase history, track the order, add pages from other WooCommerce extensions and much more in BuddyPress member profiles. To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > WC4BP Settings.
- In the WC4BP Settings tab, adjust the features for the integration as preferred.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- In the Profile Fields Sync tab, click the Sync Now button to sync all default WooCommerce customer fields with BuddyPress.
The integration adds the Shop tab on a user’s profile.
For further setup options and usage, refer to the official documentation of WC4BP – WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration.