The MediaPress User Watermark plugin enables site admins to allow their users to use their own watermark for the images they upload.
To install the plugin:
- Download the MediaPress User Watermark add-on for MediaPress from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded mpp-user-watermark.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the mpp-user-watermark.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the MediaPress User Watermark plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for MediaPress User Watermark.
The MediaPress User Watermark works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform and MediaPress plugin installed and activated on your website.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > MediaPress > Settings > Addons.
- In the MediaPres user watermark settings section, mark the preferred user roles to enable the watermark option for them.
- Mark the Text Watermark or Image Watermark option from the Watermarking types option.
- Make the modifications to the watermark settings as required and then click the Save Changes button.
For further setup options and usage, refer to the official plugin page of MediaPress User Watermark.