With the BuddyBoss Media plugin, your BuddyPress members can upload photos, create and manage albums on their profiles and groups. The plugin also supports uploading from mobile devices.
The BuddyBoss Media plugin is an add-on for BuddyPress and it is an in-built component in the BuddyBoss Platform. The BuddyBoss Media plugin and requires BuddyPress installed and activated on your website.
You do not need to install this plugin if you are running the BuddyBoss Platform on your website.
Installing the plugin
- Buy and download the BuddyBoss Media plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded buddyboss-media.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the buddyboss-media.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BuddyBoss Media plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyBoss Media.
Setting up the plugin
To configure the BuddyBoss Media plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > BuddyBoss > Media.
- In the General tab, mark the Enable fix for mobile uploads rotating checkbox to set the auto-rotation for mobile devices.
- Make the other changes to the settings as preferred and then click the Save Changes button.