The Content Cloner add-on for LearnDash lets you clone entire LearnDash courses including associated lessons, topics, and quizzes with a click of a button.
You can bulk update the titles of the cloned courses and associated content.
Installing the plugin
To install the add-on:
- Download the Content Cloner plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded ld-content-cloner.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the ld-content-cloner.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the LearnDash Content Cloner plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for LearnDash Content Cloner.
Cloning LearnDash courses
To clone LearnDash courses:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > LearnDash LMS > Courses.
- Click the Clone Course link for the preferred course you want to close.
- To rename the cloned course content, click the preferred button.
- Edit the titles of the course content as preferred and then click the Save New Titles button.