The MediaPress Upload Terms of Service plugin enables site admins to configure terms of service agreement. To upload photos, video or any media to their gallery, users must agree to the terms of services. If a user does not agree with the terms of service, they won’t be able to upload media on your WordPress/BuddyPress website.
The integration works and requires the MediaPress plugin installed and activated on your website.
To install the plugin:
- Download the MediaPress Upload Terms of Service add-on for MediaPress from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded mpp-upload-tos.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the mpp-upload-tos.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the MediaPress Upload Terms of Service plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for MediaPress Upload Terms of Service.
The MediaPress Upload Terms of Service works and requires the MediaPress plugin installed and activated on your website.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > MediaPress > Settings > Addons.
- In the Upload TOS Settings section, mark the preferred options to enable the TOS checkbox for the activity/gallery uploads.
- Enter the TOS message displayed next to the checkbox.
- Enter the error message if the user does not mark the checkbox for the TOS.
- Click the Save Changes button.
For further setup options and usage, refer to the official plugin page of MediaPress Upload Terms of Service.