The Loco Translate plugin lets you translate all the text found in your BuddyBoss Theme and BuddyBoss Platform.
You might want to change the text, labels, and notices seen throughout your website, for example, if your site is in another language.
Setting up the plugin
- Download the Loco Translate plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded loco-translate.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the loco-translate.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the Loco Translate plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for Loco Translate.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Loco Translate > Themes OR WordPress Dashboard > Loco Translate > Plugins. Add the preferred languages for the translations for the Theme/Plugin as per your requirement.
- See our Translating BuddyBoss Theme tutorial for how to translate the theme text.
- See our Translating BuddyBoss Platform tutorial for how to translate the plugin text.