In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure the moderation component to provide the ability for your members to block and report other members on your network who are bothering them. To access this setting, enable the Moderation component and go to BuddyBoss / Settings / Moderation.
Configure Member Moderation
- Go to BuddyBoss > Components > Enable the Moderation component.
- Once the component is enabled, go to BuddyBoss > Settings > Moderation.
- Enable Allow members to block other members.
- Enable Allow members to report other members.
- Configure Auto Suspend. You can enable auto suspend for both block and report and change the number of block/report required to suspend a member.
- Enable Email Notifications. To notify administrators when members have been automatically suspended.
- Click Save Settings.
Manage Reporting Categories
- Go to BuddyBoss > Moderation > Reporting Categories tab.
- You can use or edit the default categories we provided but you can always add your own category.
- Enter a Name
- Enter a Description
- Show When Reporting dropdown
- Content & Members
- Click Add New Category.