In this tutorial, you will learn how to select a specific iOS release app build, to be used by Apple’s review team while reviewing your In-App Purchase products. This will ensure that all unapproved products are visible to Apple’s review team, allowing for a smoother publishing and review process.
How to use the iOS review version feature:
- Navigate to your WordPress dashboard and select BuddyBoss App > Settings then click “In-App Purchases”.
- Scroll down to the option “iOS review version”.
- Select the version you want the Apple team to review from the dropdown menu.
Important: If you have a published app, select an app version from the dropdown menu that is higher than the version you have released previously in the App Store. This ensures that the Apple review team can view all the unapproved products, while still hiding those products from the members who have downloaded your app from the App Store.
- Once the Apple review team approves the products, deselect the version number once the app has been released. (You can deselect the build by going to the iOS review version option and clicking “Select Build” in the dropdown menu.)
Note: It is important to deselect the build once it is released or else in the future, your unapproved products might show up for regular members using this version.
- Repeat the process every time you add new in-app products and the review team will be able to access the unapproved products easily.