BuddyBoss Home – Web Support Forums Plugins BuddyBoss Media 3.0.6 Version Multisite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Question

@wrkazigmail

After i update to 3.0.6 Version on a multisite the website crashes and doesnt come up. kindly check

Answers

Hi There,

It seems that I need to Network active the plugin for it to work on a Multisite installation.
    If activated on the main site (where Buddypress is installed) it doesn’t work and no option for uploading photos and/or have albums.

When network activated, the plugin works fine and does its work, but now all the subsites on my multisite have the option to change settings in their Admin dashboard menu.

please advice,
    Cheers

There seems to be another problem that the plugin is causing: When network activated the plugin mess up the Admin bar CSS on the subsites. So when subsites have other themes activated (for this example its the Divi from elegant themes) the admin bar sub menu list is (even having Z index set to 999) showing underneath the themes header.

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@rotju can you send me a link example I can send to the devs?

@eric

hi, same here,
    walls seem to work when installed on the buddypress site within an multisite installation, buddyboss media, not – it needs to be network activated.. strange

@eric

i just noticed, the buddyboss media plugin causes an conflict on my multisite installation (the plugin is network activated), on one of my sites i am not able to upload any image file via frontend
    if i deactivate the buddyboss media plugin everything is fine.

maybe someone finds a way to only activate the buddyboss media plugin only on the buddypress site within an multisite installation?

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@eric after extensive consultation with our developers the plugin must be network activated. This is a bug we are looking to fix but due to complexity it may take some time. Unfortunately there is no quick fix I can provide to you. But I can assure you we are working on it.

@tjchester

Any news about this? Or maybe an indication of when we can expect an update?
    Just asking because for people with a live website, it’s an important thing to know if we need to stick with an older version until resolved.

Cheers,
    Ronald

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@rotju we are going to push an update in the next week or so. Unfortunately this will not make it into that release, but it is the next priority item after the next release.

@theseasonaldiet

@tjchester, looking forward to the next update on this plugin.

I just updated my WordPress to 4.3 and Buddyboss Media 3.0.5 & 3.0.6 don’t work. I also operate with a multi-site, and when I network activate the plugin for both 3.0.5/3.0.6 I lose control over the dashboard of the site until I network deactivate it.

Right now I’ve got 3.0.5 installed and activated on the Buddyboss site, but none of the features show up in the community as it needs to be network activated, as mentioned above.

Should I try to downgrade to the last version of WP or wait for a plugin update?

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@theseasonaldiet if you updated to WP 4.3 you will receive errors with version 3.0.5 and anything lower since function have been deprecated. If you are getting errors upon updating then there may be a plugin conflict. I suggest you try disabling other plugins update the Media plugin then reactive other plugins. Then let us know the plugin conflict and we will try to reproduce the issue and fix it.

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@wrkazigmail I can’t seem to replicate these results. Does your error log give any indication of the issue?

I got the same thing:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function option() on a non-object in /home/../www/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-media/includes/types/photo-class.php on line 139

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@rotju can you try updating the BuddyBoss Wall before updating the Media Plugin?

@wrkazigmail

i already got updated wall plugin installed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The question ‘3.0.6 Version Multisite’ is closed to new replies.