BuddyBoss Home – Web Support Forums Themes Boss. theme 1.0.6 kills Bulk Notification Feature

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Question

@photofly

as the title describe

Answers

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@photofly this issue has been previously reported, thanks!

@photofly

not fixed in 1.0.7

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

We are still working on it thanks!

@michael

@photofly @tjchester

This is patched internally, and will be included in next release.

@andy8mcdonalds

Was this next release supposed to be 1.0.8 that was released today?

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@andy8mcdonalds I’m guessing 1.0.8 did not fix it for your site?

@andy8mcdonalds

No it didn’t. The only way I can fix the theme is by commenting out the notifications function in theme-functions.php, as well as using CSS to {display:none} on the notifications bell icon in the top header

@andy8mcdonalds

I had my boss installed on my staging site, not my live site. I just pushed my staging site to live, and the notifications feature works again flawlessly. Not sure if that was because it was on the staging or not. Do you know if I will run into problems having my boss theme installed on a live site and staging site, but technically they are two different live sites?

Alyssa
    Participant
    @alyssa-buddyboss

@andy8mcdonalds could be nearly anything. Might want to try updating BuddyPress on staging perhaps you have a corrupt Buddypress file?

@michael

@andy8mcdonalds @tjchester

Please try now, with version 1.0.9.

@andy8mcdonalds

I just installed the new theme to my staging site, and it still shows the error at the bottom of my webpage. I wonder if it’s something to do with WPEngine and how they have their backup site setup. As soon as I pushed the site to live before it fixed the problem fine. If needs to be I can probably get by just having the notifications working on the live site for now

Thank you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The question ‘1.0.6 kills Bulk Notification Feature’ is closed to new replies.