BuddyBoss Home – Web Support Forums Solutions Social Portfolio 404 Error and Misfunctioning Project View

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 contibutors, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Question

@heavenlygiftedpeople

HI,

I’m having two problems.

1. When I go to view my project the page is messed up and I get this error. Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/heaveoi6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-portfolio/includes/bpcp-item-functions.php on line 140. Please view project at http://heavenlygifted.com/bb_project/new/. How do I fix this? The “Edit Project” and “Delete Project” buttons are appearing twice as well.

2. I am receiving a 404 error after I click “Finish” when adding a project. My link is http://heavenlygifted.com/members/heavenlygiftedpeoplegmail-com/portfolio/. How do I fix this?

Many thanks!! 🙂

Travis

Answers

@heavenlygiftedpeople

Error has been fixed. If anyone else runs into this problem simply log into your wordpress panel and go to BuddyBoss – Portfolio Pro – and under Components click “Projects” Done 🙂

@vapvarun

Great 🙂
    I will close this topic. Feel free to create new for any further questions.
    Regards
    Varun Dubey

@heavenlygiftedpeople

Hi Sir,

I have another question out on your site which I listed below. Could you please help me with these issues 🙂

Hi,
    1. This plugin did not work. There is something on your theme that is blocking the auto login plugins from working. Once a user registers how do I get them to automatically be logged in and start using the website without having to activate their email. I keep getting the screen shot below that says “You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.” How do I just let members register and then automatically be taken to the site? See attachment
    2. Attached is the BuddyInbox double photo error. This happened when I uploaded a photo from my phone or from the web. How do I fix this? See attachment.
    3. What .php file do I edit to change the words “Add Product” to say “Add Gift” when you are uploading your project? See attachment.
    Thanks!!!

@heavenlygiftedpeople

Hey man,

We really need help with this. It's been a while since I've heard back from you.

Please help us out.

We also have a problem where the member is taken to the wordpress dashboard after they login. How do we get them to go to the normal site?

Thanks
    Travis

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Travis Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi Sir,

I have another question out on your site which I listed below. Could you please help me with these issues 🙂

Hi,
    1. This plugin did not work. There is something on your theme that is blocking the auto login plugins from working. Once a user registers how do I get them to automatically be logged in and start using the website without having to activate their email. I keep getting the screen shot below that says “You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.” How do I just let members register and then automatically be taken to the site? See attachment
    2. Attached is the BuddyInbox double photo error. This happened when I uploaded a photo from my phone or from the web. How do I fix this? See attachment.
    3. What .php file do I edit to change the words “Add Product” to say “Add Gift” when you are uploading your project? See attachment.
    Thanks!!!

Anonymous
    @
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The question ‘404 Error and Misfunctioning Project View’ is closed to new replies.