BuddyBoss Home – Web Support Forums Solutions Social MarketPlace 2 quick questions to set up as per demo

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Question

@derekk2110

Hi guys

on an install the sellers and stores pages come up blank. I’ve used the demo content install

Was there any thing in these pages in the demo to display the sellers and stores in the neat way you have them on your demo site?

Is there a shortcode I should be using or VC component?

I think that the vendor/users all need to be set as vendors and their profile pics updated to include store headers etc etc before they can display, I’ve done that on a couple but still not displaying?

Answers

@derekk2110

scratch this request i have the setting . . now i just need to find how you have populated the vendors to make them pretty

@vapvarun

Hi @derekk2110
    Please make sure you have populated basic details of vendor at their store profile.

Regards
    Varun Dubey

@derekk2110

Thank you, I will do a couple of them tonight as the theme demo files doesnt populate them (not sure that is possible anyway). Almost there. Once I get the site set up exactly as the demo then I can work backwards from there to make it the way I want it. By make it “as per the tin” I know that it is working and functional first, and any issues created are from my own work.

@derekk2110

How much basic data needs populating as I have populated two users as much as I can (it wont let me populate all the fields and it fails to upload the icon once you delete it) before it will show in the stores?

No stores showing

@derekk2110

Hi Varun

Marketplace store plugin / stores view.

I have populated a store as much as I can – http://tinyurl.com/hsjkqvg

However the “stores” page still doenst show up a store – http://tinyurl.com/zdnps2g

Is there a field that it looks for to be populated before it shows up as a store? There are so many fields in the backend for each store all lumped in to the user profile it is hard to know what the marketplace plugin is looking for?

thank you

DK

@derekk2110

Hi Varun, any further feedback on this? the store lists not showing is a big thing

@vapvarun

Hi @derekk2110
    It seems you have filled enough details for vendor, even it should start displaying without any products in seller and store pages.
    Please send your site login detail from our contact page we will check at your site.

Regards
    Varun Dubey

@derekk2110

Hi Varun -done, logged. Just sent now as a bug etc with your name on it for review. Thank you so much. Struggling with getting the theme to the basic demo setup

@bantock101

!. How do I get the product categories into the menu

and

2. How do i get the sub-categories to show in the menu?

I have loaded the demo content and see the menu area but I can’t see how the product categories I am adding get there.

Thank you!

@derekk2110

Hi kathy – best to start a new topic

@derekk2110

Hi Varun, any luck withthe logins i sent you and making stores appear?

@derekk2110

Hi Varun, was there any issues logging in/any luck on feedback as to whystores arent showing?

@vapvarun

Hi @derekk2110,
    Sorry for delayed response, mail was assigned to another support assistant.

I have used switch users to login as vendor
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzv-k-FcE80iMXhmX0VQZ3NqamM/view?usp=drivesdk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzv-k-FcE80iVWRNN1RaTE12aXc/view?usp=drivesdk
    each vendor need login once to get their profile active and after their first login they will be start displaying inside seller and shop list

Regards
    Varun Dubey

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this question.