The BuddyPress Editable Activity plugin allows users on BuddyPress based social network to edit their activity or activity comment easily.
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the BuddyPress Editable Activity plugin from your BuddyDev account page.
- Extract the downloaded bp-editable-activity.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the bp-editable-activity.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BuddyPress Editable Activity plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyPress Editable Activity.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BuddyPress Editable Activity plugin to work.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > BP Editable Activity Settings.
- Make the modifications to the settings and then click the Save Changes button.
For further setup options, refer to the official plugin page of BuddyPress Editable Activity.