The BuddyPress Default Cover Photo plugin replaces the default BuddyPress cover photo and lets you add DEFAULT cover images for profiles and groups.
The integration works and requires the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the BuddyPress Default Cover Photo plugin from the link below
- Extract the downloaded buddypress-cover-photo.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the buddypress-cover-photo.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button for the BuddyPress Default Cover Photo plugin on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BuddyPress Default Cover Photo.
You must have the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BuddyPress Default Cover Photo plugin to work.
Setting up the plugin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > BuddyBoss > Integrations > BuddyPress Plugins.
- In the Cover Photo Settings section, mark the checkbox for Replace BP 2.4 functionality to use and enable the BuddyPress Default Cover Photo as the cover photo functionality.
- Upload the images for the Default Profile Cover and the Default Group Cover.
- Click the Save Settings button.