The BadgeOS Suggested Achievements Add-on is a widget that allows the site creator to display badge/rank activities or achievements/ranks available to be completed. As activities are completed they are removed from the list.
This widget can help site administrators guide participants to new activities for BadgeOS achievements.
The integration works and requires the BadgeOS plugin, BadgeOS Community Add-On, and the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your website.
BuddyBoss Platform is a fork and forge of the BuddyPress plugin and bbPress plugin. Any plugin developed for the BuddyPress and bbPress plugin is supported by the BuddyBoss Platform.
You do NOT need to install the BuddyPress plugin or the bbPress plugin separately. BuddyBoss Platform acts as a replacement for both the plugins.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin:
- Download the BadgeOS Suggested Achievements Add-on from the link below
- Extract the downloaded badgeos-suggested-achievements-add-on.zip file to the WordPress plugins folder yourhostname/wordpress/wp-content/plugins OR
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New. Click the Upload Plugin button. Browse to the download file location, select the badgeos-suggested-achievements-add-on.zip & install the plugin.
- Click the Activate Plugin button to activate the BadgeOS Suggested Achievements Add-On on your website. OR
To activate the plugin on your website site go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and then click the Activate button for BadgeOS Suggested Achievements Add-On.
You must have the BadgeOS plugin, BadgeOS Community Add-On, and the BuddyBoss Platform installed and activated on your site for the BadgeOS Suggested Achievements Add-on.
Adding the widget to a sidebar
To add the BadgeOS Suggested Achievements widget to a sidebar:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag-and-drop the BadgeOS Suggested Achievements widget into the preferred sidebar.
- Enter the number of achievements to display for the user.
- Choose which type of Point Types to show the user in the widget as suggestions.
- Click the Save button.