This is it. You’ve set up WordPress and you’re only a few clicks away from publishing your own online community using BuddyBoss! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to properly install BuddyBoss in WordPress.
- Download and install WordPress.
- Download the BuddyBoss Platform.
- Log in to your WordPress website and access the admin Dashboard.
- Click on Plugins -> Add New.
- Click Upload, and attach the zip file
- Once it finishes uploading click Activate.
- Watch the above video tutorial for a full overview of the Platform admin.
- Before installing BuddyBoss Platform, please make sure you meet the minimum server and WordPress requirements.