We are looking for a BuddyPress developer!
You will spend some time working on updates to the BuddyBoss theme. We get TONS of leads for custom development, usually from customers who have purchased the BuddyBoss theme and need custom functionality added – theme changes, plugins, custom BuddyPress setups. I am looking for someone to work on the leads I take on, and also to refer other leads to.
You should be a fantastic developer, proficient with WordPress and BuddyPress. You know how to build custom functions and plugins. You can find what you need in the codex or by examining code. You love challenging projects.
It’s okay if you work on your own projects as well. I love go-getters. Just make sure you get my stuff done ON TIME. If you’re late on deadlines I will find someone else.
- confident, positive personality
- can write good emails and work well with clients
- LOTS of experience with editing WordPress themes / plugins (no beginners)
- fantastic with PHP / MySQL
- organized, clean code
- accurate with estimates / deadlines
- proficient with BuddyPress (I am willing to train if necessary)
- understand CSS and design
How to apply:
Fill out the contact form below. I want a fantastic WordPress person. Pitch me on why you are fantastic at building WordPress sites, as if I were a client you were pitching. Make sure to include links to projects you’ve built and explain what your role was.