BuddyBoss theme updated to 2.1.1, highly recommended update
Today we updated BuddyBoss, our premium BuddyPress theme, to version 2.1.1. This update maintains compatibility with BuddyPress 1.6, and fixes every known bug discovered in our BuddyBoss 2.1 update. If you installed BuddyBoss 2.1, or if you recently upgraded to BuddyPress 1.6, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version of BuddyBoss.
- Fixed issues with BuddyBoss wall.
- Fixed custom registration and activation templates.
- Fixed color picker.
- Fixed issue preventing users from posting an update if they click outside of the textarea box.
- Fixed random sidebar errors.
- Fixed excerpts for pages and blogs.
- Fixed display of BP Profile Search.
- Fixed incorrect activation warning.
- Fixed login logo stretching in Safari.
- Admin Bar custom styled for BuddyBoss.
- Updated activity layout on member profile.
- Updated styles of “This field can be seen by” text in profile settings.
- Removed latest update from members loop.
- Added sidebar capability back to Blogs index.
- Added sidebar capability back to member profiles.
- Added custom nav links back to member profiles.
- Wall photos display at a maximum size of 548px now.
- Better styled footer widgets.
- Better looking color picker settings.
The list of edited files can be found in the Release Notes.
How to update: Just follow this guide →