BuddyBoss is proud to make the best BuddyPress theme in the world. We’re a small, focused group working on a small number of things, and doing them really well. BuddyBoss has been very successful, and we’re ready to bring another member onto our team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A designer/developer with substantial experience working with WordPress. It’s not necessary that you’ve worked a lot with BuddyPress, but BuddyPress experience will be preferred.
- A sharp person who can handle a variety of responsibilities with creativity, intelligence, and tenacity.
- A good communicator who can work well with a team and respond to support and sales questions clearly and amicably.
- A self-starter who is organized, dependable, and internally motivated to do excellent work.
This role will wear a number of hats. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to sales inquiries.
- Responding to support inquiries and moderating the forum.
- Envisioning and planning ways to continually improve BuddyBoss.
- Assisting with design and development of the product.
- Interacting with the wider BuddyPress community, including attending and participating in core BuddyPress development meetings on IRC.
- Promoting awareness of the awesomeness of BuddyBoss wherever BuddyPress is discussed.
The details of the job:
- We’re looking for a full time employee.
- Salary is $36-44k, depending on experience. Our product is successful even with minimal marketing effort, and bonuses will be given for increased sales.
- Work location is our office in Lakeview, Chicago. You’ll get a nice workstation with two 24-inch monitors.
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9-5. We’re flexible about employees working from home occasionally and on Fridays.
To apply, fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!